Monday 9 March 2020

New Brazilian Watercooled Service Manual


I have finally got round to publishing the first version of the Brazilian Water cooled service manual.

Please not this is a DRAFT copy of the manual, so is incomplete.

as I don't own a water cooled van I have not been able to check the contents fully. So please use with caution and any feedback will be welcome.

I am still working on the updates and will update sections like gearbox, Wiring, brakes etc as I find the time.

The manual is in the Pages section on the right hand side and can be accessed here:

https://t2bay.blogspot.com/p/brazilian-watercooled-service-manual.html

Enjoy and please let me have any feedback.





4 comments:

  1. Is it possible to buy a copy of the T2c service manual?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you can. Send me comment or your email address so I can contact you. Otherwise send me a paypal donate using the donate paypal button

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Steve is it possible to buy a copy of the Brazilian Kombi Technical Service Manual from you. Kind regards Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Steve was wondering how much of this you have completed and if it’s still possible to buy a T2C owners manual pdf from you; please respond at skad00sh94@gmail.com thanks

    ReplyDelete